I must say something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I must say something

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey i know there are some of you in which would care less to see that i am alive but yeah, i must say that i am sorry to all of you and wish that i could say that i had some friends in Leet. I had the message pending for the longest time for this clan DF in which i am in now, but i accepted to want to go cal for Leet but that day i saw that i acceped to go cal for a team that i have been wanting to cal for for a very long time, but i am only there for one season and if we dont go cal i am not in DF that was the deal, I truely am so very sorry for betraying you all and i know that sweet and i have a understanding but i do feel that i need to say that i am sorry to all of you in Leet, not just her. So hey if you would like, i am allways free to go play but i am alittle i dont know how to say it but i just dont go into your server cause i think you all hate me, haha. I would like to go back to Leet after this season or hopefully sooner i do miss you all and i hope you all have a great day.

Back to top Go down

Re: I must say something

Post  GreenLeaf on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 am

Your welcome to play in the server any time dude Smile thier no hard feeling, but if you would have maybe explained why you were wareing the other tags, or even gave us a clue... double clanin i don't think is tolerated in many clans. but for sure there is exceptions to the rules.

But you are more then welcomed and hope you can enjoy playing with us Smile

GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

View user profile http://l33t.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum