A thanks to you all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A thanks to you all.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 am

Hey guys I would just like to say thanks. I love the Clan and all of you guys and girls. ( Except Hells) Sweet has been a great help so a special thanks to her. I hope to be doing better in the near future so I can scrim and Actually do something. I hope you guys grow to like me just as much. I am outgoing and I talk a lot. So if you have a problem let me know and I will try to calm it down. : ) Again thanks All.

kxt/Kolby

Back to top Go down

Re: A thanks to you all.

Post  GreenLeaf on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:34 am

Our pleasure Smile

GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

View user profile http://l33t.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am

nice to see ur ok with the people and all ! its really a kool gang we have man ! worth staying awhile..maby till u quit cs Razz

and dont worry ur already good man just need to inprove Wink we scrim alot at night ..soo just tell us if you want in when ur in vent ! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Jono on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm

i too would also like to thank yall.. thanks to starz for loving me like a plastic bag ... thanks to ninja for treating me like his racoon... thanks to the boogey man.. for scaring me at night so i cant sleep and play cs... thanks to god for blessin me with this 13" ... and thanks to you for being you ! lolllllllllll

ALL JOKES ASIDE ... welcome dude nice to have you aboard .. but u aint as bad as me ... u cant be ..
im nOOBZzzz.....

lollllllllll Cool What a Face bounce rabbit Basketball pig cheers bom cheers cheers
Jono

View user profile http://www.legzcrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:23 am

Jono wrote:i too would also like to thank yall.. thanks to starz for loving me like a plastic bag ... thanks to ninja for treating me like his racoon... thanks to the boogey man.. for scaring me at night so i cant sleep and play cs... thanks to god for blessin me with this 13" ... and thanks to you for being you ! lolllllllllll

ALL JOKES ASIDE ... welcome dude nice to have you aboard .. but u aint as bad as me ... u cant be ..
im nOOBZzzz.....

lollllllllll Cool What a Face bounce rabbit Basketball pig cheers bom cheers cheers
LOL JONO!!! 13" sureeeeeeeeeeee...I think that would be more like a minus than a plus, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum