Gone for awhile :S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gone for awhile :S

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am

Hey people i guess this will make some people happy Twisted Evil But im sad Crying or Very sad .... Imma be gone till like the 6th of july ! no internet at all ! Im moving on the first and the other days well im going to work in montreal for my mom's boss ! Sooo ye have fun and see ya laterZ ! Shocked What a nice one week vacation i have huh but hey i love MONEY ! What a Face

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 'StarZzzz. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: Gone for awhile :S

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 am

Oh on a 2nd note ! had to share this with most of you Very Happy this is why im working soomuch and my main goal for august !

iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 504 Gaming PC - AMD Athlon X2 7750+, 4GB DDR2, 320GB, 9400GT, DVDRW, 450W, Office 2007 Trial, Vista Home Premium 64.

iBUYPOWER Proudly Presents the Gamer Power 504! With the perfect balance between price and performance, this system is designed for intermediate level gamers who are looking for more power in their next PC. Equipped with the AMD Athlon X2 7750+ Processor, you can be sure that even your most complex tasks are handled quickly and efficiently. Your GeForce 9400GT graphics card coupled with Microsoft's DirectX 10 technology will provide you with more vibrant colors, enhanced landscape textures, and overall superior multimedia performance in all your graphics related applications. In addition to iBUYPOWER's standard silent cooling solution, the Raidmax Tornado Gaming Chassis also provides you with a roomy interior which allows for easy future component upgrades. With your system's clear side panel and preinstalled lights, you can enjoy your latest games, surf the web, or even write up your school report in style. iBUYPOWER ships all systems with professional cable management, providing ideal airflow within your system.

I want this case tho instead of the main one !

Will also upgrade it in the future but that will be good enough for now ..Well august !

Back to top Go down

Post  Jono on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 am

ok dude! yo..where u gonna work ?? les maneges?? i wanna come !! Lolll alien
Jono

View user profile http://www.legzcrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top