Need Help from the community

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help from the community

Post  DarkCujo! on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok so im trying to get a weekly game review section up and running on the forums, what im looking for is 2 or 3 people who are willing to right detailed reviews of new games that they have played, so anyone who plays new games regularly and would like to help improve the forums please let me know this could include PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, or even the hand held systems
DarkCujo!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/curtisjaz

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help from the community

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 am

I do a decent amount of pc game playing, but i mean if it's any easier i could probably create a bot that snags real reviews of the games. unfortunatley there aren't to many new pc games out now, but once fall comes around, and i have my new desktop i can play every game ever created on high or in crysis's standards "Ultima settings"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

When you think about it, it would be more fun to just create a section for it and just have anyone review a game, because i play racing and shooting games, but im sure other people play different games other than that.

and plants versus zombies was a funny game, it was a few laughs

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCujo! on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 am

yea but we are trying to give a weekly update to give people a reason to come and read and discuss items so i would rather have a set group of people who make a LTL based review for LTL Community players but thanks for the ideas
DarkCujo!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/curtisjaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:39 am

i think a weekly review would be kind of difficult...new games for the ps3 or xbox dont come out that often...i would be more than happy to write a review for each game that i have but thats only 7 or 8...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top